LumenSoft Privacy Statement
How We Collect Information
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
• Use the option of Demo Login;
• Create a trial account on our website
• Register our products or for an account on This Website;
• Use This Website;
• Send message on Our Website
• Ask questions or post comments on our online product help
• Contact us, including for sales or technical support;
• Participate in a marketing/sales promotion or an online survey;
• Subscribe to our newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
• Request information about our products, quotes, downloads or white papers;
Information We Collect
In using our Services, you provide us with the following information which we store securely:
Visitors to nimbusrms.com have the option to use a demo login to try out nimbus for their businesses. The contents and data you create while using the demo account will publicly available. We thus ask you to not enter your personal and sensitive information while using the Demo login. LumenSoft does not guarantee privacy of information posted in Demo login.
Account and Profile Information
• Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and country
• Profile information such as a username, profile photo, and job role
We also store information you upload to or send through our Services, including:
• Information about products and services the you sell (including inventory, pricing, sale, transaction, tax, and other data)
• Information about your business (employee, customer, and contact data)
How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
• Create your user account
• Deliver support
• Send communications to you, such as your account status, information about new products and services available, information about new release; event announcements; promotional offers and surveys.
• Newsletters, and important notices regarding our policies and programs,
• Customize, personalize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on This Website), support, communications and relationship with you;
• Send sms
• Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
• Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
• Protect the security or integrity of This Website, our business, or our products or services; or
• Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
We use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitor’s movements and to improve our website.
Links from our website
Some pages of our website contain external links. You are advised to verify the privacy practices of such other websites. We are not responsible for the manner of use or misuse of information made available by you at such other websites.
Nimbus Help Center
Users and visitors can post comments on articles, and ask questions. This information is publicly available to all visitors to our website and users of Nimbus Help center. All comments are moderated. However, owing to the public nature of both platforms, any personal information disclosed on these platforms may be read and used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of personal information on these forums. LumenSoft is not responsible for the personal information users choose to disclose on its website and Help center.
Social Media Features
With whom we share Information
How secure is your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of Personal Information provided to us. We adopt industry appropriate security technologies for data collection, storage and processing, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information. Access to your name, email address, and business information is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing support and services and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Your Choice in Information Use
Investigation of Illegal Activity
Notification of Changes
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at [email protected]
Page last updated:
August 24, 2017